UA-44969198-1

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Breaking the boundaries


I've been starring at my laptop's keyboard for almost an hour trying to figure out what to write as a first blog post then I got hit by this idea of just letting you guys know who I am and stuff.
I'm a 20 years old Egyptian girl, currently rockin' the streets of Cairo, who happens to be loving all things from cooking and baking to beauty and makeup so yeah this was me telling you what this blog will contain. I've been longing to create my own blog for almost 3 years now but never had the guts to actually start it till that one lonely night I was bored at home surfing the interweb and came across an article about following your dreams and doing what you really want to do no matter what and voila unicorns confetti was born.
The name unicorns confetti comes from my love for unicorns that I wish I could have a real unicorn.

1 comment: